Skip to content
Pros and Cons in ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft
- If you run a small business then you will get every needed tool from this software. you need not even invest in domain and hosting.
- The facility of the shopping cart and checkout tool is also available in ClickFunnels, which means that you need not integrate with any of the third-party eCommerce sites like Shopify or other like that.
- Have a simple landing page builder. It lets you build the landing pages and the sales pages in just a minute.
- It improves the conversation and campaign performances with drag and drops rich media like videos and different others.
- It provides you various email and SMS marketing automation tools.
- It is an all-in-one application. Do you know what does it mean? It means that there will be less focus on depth or power.
- The landing page builder is easy to use but it is not as powerful as Infusionsoft has.
- It is an all-in-one tool that includes everything starting from an email and ranging to the CRM tool. This is a great choice for any mid-sized business.
- A large variety of email templates is included in this. All of those are very great looking and is very easier to customize.
- As it is mentioned earlier that its landing page builder is much more powerful than the landing page builder of ClickFunnels.
- If your business is dedicated to the sales team than its sales and customer relationship management tools are of huge help.
- Huge range options are available in Infusionsoft if your business is heavily dependent on email marketing for revenue and lead generation.
More detailed guide on Infusionsoft vs Clickfunnels
- It has a steepest initial learning curve.
- You will need to purchase a kick start training program of $699 or more.